- Organic corn tortilla chips (Or make your own by baking corn tortillas; less oil)
- 1 15 oz can Amy's Organic Vegetarian Chili
- 1 small can organic sliced ripe olives
- 1 bag Daiya Cheddar Shreds
- 1 cup or more organic salsa or pico de gallo
Watch the sodium. A lot of the above ingredients can be fairly high in sodium, which is why a fresh pico de gallo might be better than jarred salsa (event the organic varieties can have higher sodium content). Also, I don't think Amy's Chili is anything special in the world of totally tasty homemade vegan chili, but we had bought some to try out, and although it's not my favorite to eat out of a bowl as a meal, it worked great on nachos and made this quick and easy!